NSDN Daily Race Coverage - Bonne Terre PTN June '09
The Inaugural Show-Me Pro Truck Nationals finished up on Saturday with some great racing action in front of a packed house at Big River Sand Drags in
Pro Truck Eliminations
Fastest 4WD Shootout Eliminations
3.5 Index Eliminations (Starting at Round 2)
Round One Eliminations
Jamie Hutchins (W) 3.51 def. Phillip Moser 3.61
Jeff Richardson (W) 3.50 def. Dan Wies 3.57 RL
Ryan Wilson (W) 3.58 def. JR Dreher 3.64
Round Two Eliminations
Jamie Hutchins (W) 3.52 def. Ryan Wilson 3.66
Jeff Richardson (W) Bye
Jeff Richardson (W) 3.55 def. Jamie Hutchins 3.59
Heads Up ATV
1st-Kevin Betzer Jr.
Super Pro ATV
Race 2 of the 2009 Pro Truck Nationals series kicked off on Friday in
3.5 Index Class
Semi Final Eliminations
Ryan Wilson (W) 3.529 .105 def. Kathy Ellington 3.647 .008
Ben Dozeman (W) 3.567 .060 def. Jay Poortenga 3.546 .091
Final Round Eliminations
Ben Dozeman (W) 3.581 .066 def. Ryan Wilson 3.801 .058
Eliminations Results Sheet
3rd-Kevin Betzer Jr.
Test and Tune Notes
- Many of the
- Mike Page ran a 3.53 with his Blazer.
- Rich Simon ran a great 3.56 in his truck, another personal best.
- Ben Dozeman laid down a 3.51 best in his Bad Company Jeep in semi-final round 3.5 Index action.
- Jon Sorg debuted his new V8 dragster and ran a best of 3.36@103mph.
- Trent Everett ran a personal best of 3.65 in his Jeep.
- Big wheel stands happened pretty regularly; Dan Wies had a wheelie bar bending wheel stand in round two of the 3.5 Class, Jeff Richardson of Missouri had two wild wheel stands on a test and tune pass, and Ryan Wilson had the front end way up there on his final round 3.5 pass against Ben Dozeman.
The 2009 Pro Truck Nationals series continues on to their second event of the season, this time at Big River Sand Drags in