September 11-13 Weekend RecapThree events went on across the country over the weekend of September 11-13. Here is a brief recap of the action at each event.
Craig Durning was the big winner at this Dome Valley Raceway (
Pro Car Bracket Shootout
Other notes from this event:
- Terri Blair made a half track pass Friday night with the dual-tire Fugowie TF Dragster and ran straight to a 3.0 pass. Unfortunately, this was their only pass of the weekend.
- Marcus Norris was testing the Pat Norris Racing Top Fueler at this event and ran a best of 2.66.
- Jim Hammond tested the April’s Dream TA Dragster.
- NSDA TE Points leader Billy Morris tested the 2 Dolla’ Bill Dragster with a best pass of 2.947.
Atoka Watermelon Patch Nationals
Unfortunately, the big winner on Saturday at
Quick 16 Cars
#1 Qualifier-Nathan Dial 3.22
Quick 16 ATVs
#1 Qualifier-Nick Allen
MSBA Fall Hill Climb
The traditional MSBA Hill Climb at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Mears, MI took place on Sunday. Mike Page made his first attempt at this event in his Blazer and came away the King of the Hill running a time of 2.42 seconds on the 100’ hill. Queen of the Hill went to Mary Spitler and her “Sweet Sinsation” VW-powered Dragster running Low ET of the day with a 2.30. Check out our Showcase Video for this week to view some of the action from this event.
Some of the quickest times of the day:
1. Mary Spitler 2.30 – Queen of the Hill
2. Mike Page 2.42 – King of the Hill
3. Don Jordan 2.57
4. Mark Mosher 2.65
5. Ben Dozeman 2.66
6. Pat Nibarger 2.75